Rise up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
▶Добре дошли!
в Калифорния
Форума се върти около престижен Калифорнииски колеж и тайните, който разкрива същността му. Във всеки колеж има отбори борещи се за слава, мъжоретки повдигащи духа именно на тези отбори. Но не във всеки колеж има клуб като този, които е с толкова дълга история. Клуб създаден почти от основаването на колежа. Клуб, в който репутазиите могат да се градят и рушат за ден или по- скоро за вечер. Клуб за който всеки е чувал, ала никой не е сигурен, че съществува ♣Мафия - Във всеки град имаше мафия, а в Калифорния три руски фамилии се бяха наложили. Воюваха не само помежду си, но и с целия свят.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

recent topics
Latest topics
» [Kostya & Isaack] after 13 years
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeВто Авг 18, 2020 11:13 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

» kayla and isaack[after 13 years]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 9:45 pm by Kayla Nagiev

» Now in our life comes the changes. for good or for bad [vlad ànd kàtya]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:38 pm by Katya Nagiev.

» it's so strange that autumn is so beautiful; yet everything is dying [isaack and kylie- after 13 years]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:31 pm by Isaac Nagiev.

» [Davon and Isaack] after 13 years
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:29 pm by Isaac Nagiev.

» [Dhalia & Davon] every time we go in diferent saide, but in the end we are agein
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:24 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

» Търся си другарче за Гиф
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 21, 2016 2:35 pm by Kylie Nagiev.

» We don't know who are our enemis [Konstantin & Magnoliya]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 20, 2016 9:45 pm by -magnoliya diloyan

» [Konstantin& Dhalia] There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 20, 2016 9:43 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

our team
Alexander Flemming.
administrator
Flor Leroxe.
administrator
Davon Ice.
administrator
-Dhalia Nagiev
administrator
。Park Shin Yoon。
. Eleanor Baxter
modeator
. Seung Jae Min
modeator
who is online?
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 7 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 7 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 31, на Сря Сеп 14, 2016 12:23 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

2 posters

Страница 1 от 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Empty [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Съб Сеп 03, 2016 11:36 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. -hart-of-dixie-hart-of-dixie-26145480-500-258
- Не очаквах да се прибереш толкова скоро.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Брой мнения : 101

Върнете се в началото Go down

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Empty Re: [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Съб Сеп 03, 2016 11:45 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_niaya28OHA1rvvlogo2_250
Приключих по-бързо отколкото очаквах.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Брой мнения : 125

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Empty Re: [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Съб Сеп 03, 2016 11:56 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Rachel-bilson-crazy
- Още ли ще продължаваш с цупенето?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Съб Сеп 03, 2016 11:59 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_n504ycrGUe1rn6xczo2_250
Не съм сърдит, а бесен. Как можа да ми го причиниш?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 12:06 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_m7hpzu5Art1ra2xd4o1_250
- Не е нужно да крещиш! За всичко си има причина, не мислиш ли? Или само твойте неща имат значение?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 12:12 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_nussehbetu1rqjc7xo5_250
Така ли? И каква беше причината да ме накараш да мина през Ада?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 12:28 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Bilson
- Може би реших, че само така ще оцениш това, което имаш! Може би ми писна да те деля със задявките ти
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 12:39 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_ngnurvc3541rvvlogo10_r1_250
Ти да не се побърка? Да те оценя?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 12:46 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_mcrm98uQlF1qf2zyko1_500
- А ти? Да. Не ми казвай, че преди това искаше само мен. Ако ме оценяваше тогава, нямаше да търсиш ласки от други. Или може би дори, загубата на детето не ти отвори очите и за това реших, че може би като загубиш всичко, най- накрая ще проумееш какво си имал.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:04 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_nt5cjvWgSw1so8uggo8_250
Ще намесиш сина ни? В твоите глупости ? 
Какво общо има той с това...
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:14 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Giphy
- Съжалявам. Не исках да го споменавам...наистна не знам какво ми стана. Толкова ти бях ядосана, за изневерите ти, ца държанието ти след смъртта му, че не знам от къде ми дойде това
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:18 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_ngnurvc3541rvvlogo9_r1_250
Много добре знаеш, че след смъртта му не бях на себе си. Не бях прав да ти изневерявам, но ти ми напомняше на него. Съжалявам.. Но когато загубих и теб вече нямах за какво да живя.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:29 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_m2cpvcC5Ik1qcmptjo1_500
- Сериозно ли.? Напомняла съм ти на него? По- добро оправдание нямаш ли?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:32 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_ngnurvc3541rvvlogo8_r1_250
Какво още искаш да ти кажа? 
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:44 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_ls5n2dU4vh1r3ab81o1_500_large
- Наистина не знам. Кога целия ни живот се обърна с главата надолу? Кога всичко ни се изплъзна
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:47 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_ns471pUBmK1te69two6_r1_250
Не знам.Аз съм виновен и знам, че не мога да върна нищо назад..
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 1:57 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Large
- Знам, че не трябваше да го правя. И съжалявам
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 2:07 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_nsnbb9Kc3u1rlhs8ho7_250
Съжалявам, обичам те. Не знаеш колко ми липсваше
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 2:16 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Giphy
- Знам ти на мен, колко липсваше. Ще успеем ли да се справим?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 2:53 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_nd3k78c78Y1rvvlogo8_r1_250
Ще се справим, обещавам да се постарая.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 3:16 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_m42luuGxSK1qzgecuo3_250
- А аз ще измисля как да ти се реванширам. Все пак в момента по - виновната съм аз.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 3:28 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_nic0bzJVwQ1sylh0eo3_250
Къде беше през всичкото това време?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 3:33 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_muiw3nxDcm1sadzw3o1_500
- Бях в Ню Йорк , при баща ми. Наистина ми трябваше време да премисля всичко, а там бе единственото място където нямаше на ме потърсиш и ще ме помисриш за мъртва
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 4:00 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_o9fkm5x7Da1sylh0eo8_250
Не помисли ли за това какво ще ми причиниш?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:22 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Tumblr_mojvd7T7D01ryfmx4o2_250
-А ти помисли ли, когато ми изневеряваше?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Върнете се в началото