Rise up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
▶Добре дошли!
в Калифорния
Форума се върти около престижен Калифорнииски колеж и тайните, който разкрива същността му. Във всеки колеж има отбори борещи се за слава, мъжоретки повдигащи духа именно на тези отбори. Но не във всеки колеж има клуб като този, които е с толкова дълга история. Клуб създаден почти от основаването на колежа. Клуб, в който репутазиите могат да се градят и рушат за ден или по- скоро за вечер. Клуб за който всеки е чувал, ала никой не е сигурен, че съществува ♣Мафия - Във всеки град имаше мафия, а в Калифорния три руски фамилии се бяха наложили. Воюваха не само помежду си, но и с целия свят.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

recent topics
Latest topics
» [Kostya & Isaack] after 13 years
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeВто Авг 18, 2020 11:13 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

» kayla and isaack[after 13 years]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 9:45 pm by Kayla Nagiev

» Now in our life comes the changes. for good or for bad [vlad ànd kàtya]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:38 pm by Katya Nagiev.

» it's so strange that autumn is so beautiful; yet everything is dying [isaack and kylie- after 13 years]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:31 pm by Isaac Nagiev.

» [Davon and Isaack] after 13 years
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:29 pm by Isaac Nagiev.

» [Dhalia & Davon] every time we go in diferent saide, but in the end we are agein
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:24 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

» Търся си другарче за Гиф
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 21, 2016 2:35 pm by Kylie Nagiev.

» We don't know who are our enemis [Konstantin & Magnoliya]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 20, 2016 9:45 pm by -magnoliya diloyan

» [Konstantin& Dhalia] There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 20, 2016 9:43 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

our team
Alexander Flemming.
administrator
Flor Leroxe.
administrator
Davon Ice.
administrator
-Dhalia Nagiev
administrator
。Park Shin Yoon。
. Eleanor Baxter
modeator
. Seung Jae Min
modeator
who is online?
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 31, на Сря Сеп 14, 2016 12:23 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

2 posters

Страница 7 от 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Empty Re: [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 1:00 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mdvguxMw3B1rwqp3mo3_500
- Ще ми напомниш ли защо се омъжих, точно за теб?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Брой мнения : 101

Върнете се в началото Go down

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Empty Re: [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 1:39 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mnovb5UBlr1s0wflvo2_250
Защото бих дал всичко за теб.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Брой мнения : 125

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 2:26 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mhs5wsXJ831rlhs8ho3_250
- Всичко? Дори да те накарам да скочиш от някоя висока сграда?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 2:31 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Hod-5d-wade-zoe
Не би посмяла.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 2:35 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mc1s2oJsM51qd94rgo1_500
- Сигурен ли си? Ами ако не те обичам вече и искам да се отърва от теб?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 2:39 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mijiua4Il61qzgecuo6_250
Не бих ти повярвал.Ако не ме обичаше нямаше да се върнеш
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 2:49 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Hart-and-Tucker-zoe-and-george-30906531-245-200
- Защо вярваш толкова в мен?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 5:00 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 -zoe-wade-hart-of-dixie-33585854-245-245
Защото само теб имам. Ако не вярвам в теб няма за какво да живея.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 5:18 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Large
- И оправдано вярваш, защото друг не може да те замести, а и не искам.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 6:44 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 -zoe-wade-zoe-and-wade-32633906-500-200
  Няма и да ти позволя друго
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 7:30 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mht3svPTjl1r1guvio1_250
- Бих предложила да се приберем, защото в противен случей ще се съблека тук
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 10:49 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 -zoe-wade-zoe-and-wade-32633911-500-200
Така ли? Тръгваме.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:10 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mjqjpyYUai1rlhs8ho8_250
- Голям си гадняр, пусни ме веднага, Роланд Хейл! Иначе ще те кастрирам и оставя без деца за винаги!
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:15 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 -hart-of-dixie-hart-of-dixie-27720992-500-279
Това беше много грубо..
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:20 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 23
- Скъпи...съжалявам.. Не исках да прозвучи така..
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:30 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 -zoe-wade-zoe-and-wade-34064794-245-170
Знам, мила.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:36 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_lta8zl4lVK1qalaono1_500
- Тогава не възприемай всеки подобен израз с тази реакция.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:39 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mhsp8rFPZr1r7ra3qo1_250
Харесва ми изражението ти, когато знаеш че си виновна.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:44 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-8087-1407138765-16
- А на мен ето това изражение. Когато изсипя закуската ти за седмицата.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Сря Сеп 07, 2016 11:54 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Giphy
Май изявяваш желание да ми правиш закуска цяла седмица.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Чет Сеп 08, 2016 12:01 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_mm752tHtb41rooebp
- Аз да ти готвя? По- добре сам си издипи сода коустик в устата.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Чет Сеп 08, 2016 12:05 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mvrwwlUgTN1qb9jcko3_250
Ще си умра от глад...
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Чет Сеп 08, 2016 12:08 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_lujy0l8kqN1qj6t96o1_250
- Тогава измисли начин да заситиш апетита си.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Чет Сеп 08, 2016 2:08 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mvrwwlUgTN1qb9jcko2_250
Аз съм лесен. Ти какво ще правиш ? 
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Чет Сеп 08, 2016 2:13 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 7 Tumblr_mht3svPTjl1r1guvio1_250
- Ще закусвам с тебе?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 7 от 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Върнете се в началото