Rise up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
▶Добре дошли!
в Калифорния
Форума се върти около престижен Калифорнииски колеж и тайните, който разкрива същността му. Във всеки колеж има отбори борещи се за слава, мъжоретки повдигащи духа именно на тези отбори. Но не във всеки колеж има клуб като този, които е с толкова дълга история. Клуб създаден почти от основаването на колежа. Клуб, в който репутазиите могат да се градят и рушат за ден или по- скоро за вечер. Клуб за който всеки е чувал, ала никой не е сигурен, че съществува ♣Мафия - Във всеки град имаше мафия, а в Калифорния три руски фамилии се бяха наложили. Воюваха не само помежду си, но и с целия свят.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

recent topics
Latest topics
» [Kostya & Isaack] after 13 years
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeВто Авг 18, 2020 11:13 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

» kayla and isaack[after 13 years]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 9:45 pm by Kayla Nagiev

» Now in our life comes the changes. for good or for bad [vlad ànd kàtya]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:38 pm by Katya Nagiev.

» it's so strange that autumn is so beautiful; yet everything is dying [isaack and kylie- after 13 years]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:31 pm by Isaac Nagiev.

» [Davon and Isaack] after 13 years
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:29 pm by Isaac Nagiev.

» [Dhalia & Davon] every time we go in diferent saide, but in the end we are agein
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 26, 2016 2:24 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

» Търся си другарче за Гиф
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 21, 2016 2:35 pm by Kylie Nagiev.

» We don't know who are our enemis [Konstantin & Magnoliya]
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 20, 2016 9:45 pm by -magnoliya diloyan

» [Konstantin& Dhalia] There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 20, 2016 9:43 pm by -Dahlia Nagiev

our team
Alexander Flemming.
administrator
Flor Leroxe.
administrator
Davon Ice.
administrator
-Dhalia Nagiev
administrator
。Park Shin Yoon。
. Eleanor Baxter
modeator
. Seung Jae Min
modeator
who is online?
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 6 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 6 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 31, на Сря Сеп 14, 2016 12:23 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

2 posters

Страница 2 от 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 6:21 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_o4vbxyqET21qk8jpko1_250
Нямам обяснение за това, дори не знам защо го правех..
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Брой мнения : 125

Върнете се в началото Go down

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 6:27 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Large
- Виждаш ли и ти не намираш причина. И аз не знам, защо взех това спонтанно решение.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Брой мнения : 101

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 6:36 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_o0usmwyYrh1te69two2_500
Съжалявам, никога не бих те заменил с някоя друга.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 6:45 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_mmuxnvCqZH1qmrg0eo1_500
- Така ли? Не ти вярвам
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:10 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_o4vbxyqET21qk8jpko3_r1_250
Ще ти докажа.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:16 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_nukjbvhTMd1te69two9_r1_250
Няма да те оставя никога повече
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:24 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_mecusy2keD1r5souzo1_500
- Лъжите си звучат прекрасно.
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:30 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_nd3k78c78Y1rvvlogo6_r1_250
Какво да направя да ми повярваш?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:34 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 -zoe-wade-zoe-and-wade-32566401-245-180
- Винаги можеш да измислиш нещо. Поне в гова си добър
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:41 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_nd3k78c78Y1rvvlogo7_r1_250
Ще се постарая за да ми повярваш
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:43 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 -zoe-wade-zoe-and-wade-32735000-245-220
- Тогава направи нещо по въпроса
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:46 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_o9fkm5x7Da1sylh0eo5_250
Кажи какво искаш
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 7:58 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_mhtmuv3aWG1rlhs8ho2_250_large
- Не знам, ти как мислиш?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:11 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_nyl8uosJvx1te69two1_250
Хм... Мога да ти покажа колко си ми липсвала.

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_o9fkm5x7Da1sylh0eo1_250
Защото тези моменти ми липсваха повече от всичко.
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:18 pm

- Какво искаш да ми покажеш?
[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_nj9qisFmbB1sylh0eo8_250
- Кое ти липсваше?
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:27 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_mbbby2Wev91qzgecuo1_250
Това. Липсваха ми устните ти и тялото ти. Ти ми липсваше
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:32 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 -zoe-wade-zoe-and-wade-32363880-500-237
- И ти ми липсваше,толкова много. Не знаеш, колко много
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:39 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_m42ivpKpps1qzgecuo9_r1_250
Помогни ми да си припомня какво беше
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Nataliya Hale. Нед Сеп 04, 2016 11:43 pm

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mfxic3sf5f1r298qro1_250
- Ще ти помогна, имам желанието..
Nataliya Hale.
Nataliya Hale.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Пон Сеп 05, 2016 12:04 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_m4ffshI0bC1qzgecuo4_250
Стига си говорила тогава
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by RolandHale.▲ Пон Сеп 05, 2016 3:43 am

[Roland & Nataliya]I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Page 2 Tumblr_nmc8qpEHMx1raeeaso8_250
Така ли?
RolandHale.▲
RolandHale.▲
citizen.
citizen.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Върнете се в началото